"Company" shall mean Games Republic Limited with its seat at Malta, Company No: C 64620, address: LEVEL 1, CASAL NAXARO, LABOUR AVENUE, NAXXAR NXR 9021, MALTA, e-mail address: email@example.com;
"End User" shall mean any individual or legal entity who has created an account on the Website and is using the functionalities of the Website in accordance with the binding law “Website” shall mean the Company’s online delivery system enabling the purchase of the Applications by the End User located at the following URL address: www.gamesrepublic.com; “Application” shall refer to the digital version of a video game;
"Distribution Price" shall mean the gross total price of the Application nominated by the Company at which the Company shall sell the Application through the Website;
"End User Account" shall mean the End User account registered on the Website which enables the purchase of the Applications and use of other functionalities available at the Website
2. WEBSITE: The Website provides a digital distribution and price comparison service for electronic software. Use of the Website requires Internet access and updated web browser. The purpose of the Website is to provide information on the Applications available for purchase by the End Users and to allow authorized End Users - with the End User Account - to purchase the Applications of their choice.
3. END USER ACCOUNT: Purchase of the Applications throughout the Website no longer requires registration of the End User Account. The user can now purchase Applications by using the Buy As a Guest option. However, if the User opts for the End User Account, he/she is required to submit a complete registration application located at the following website: www.gamesrepublic.com.The End User during registration procedure is obliged to provide true, current and complete personal data information, as well as to update such data in case of any changes. Usage of Disposable Email Accounts (DEAs) during registration is not allowed.
4. THE APPLICATIONS: The list of currently available Applications together with their Distribution Prices shall be accessible on the Website provided that the Company does not represent or warrant that all the offered Applications shall be available on the Website at all times. The Company is entitled to change the Distribution Prices and/or list of the available Applications at any time and for any reason at the Company’s sole discretion without any notice provided that such changes shall not affect any purchases already made by the End User. The Company is entitled to add, modify or delete any information available on the Website at any time for any reasons which shall not affect the Applications already purchased by the End User. The Company does not warrant that the Applications listed as available will still be available after visiting a third-party website. The Website has no control over the content of any third-party websites or services.
5. PAYMENT/PRICES/DELIVERY: The End User is obliged to make payments in advance for all the Applications which were ordered through the End User Account. The Distribution Prices of the individual Applications shall be determined by the Company and shall be available on the Website. All payment methods listed on the Website are regularly updated. All purchased codes shall be sent to the End User via email and they shall also be available via the End User’s account on the Website.
The End User will also be aware that setting a price alert is not equivalent to purchasing the Application. The Company is also under no obligation to sell the Application at a price suggested by the User. The End User agrees and accepts that: (a) purchase shall be deemed made by the Parties upon recording the payment of End User at the Company’s account, and (b) providing the End User with the Application and proper rights to use of the Application shall be made no earlier than after recording the mentioned payment by the Company.
The Company is obliged to provide the End User with the purchased code(s) for the Applications without any delay, excluding technical issues when such delivery may be delayed and excluding instances of pre-ordered activation codes for Applications. In the case of pre-ordered Applications, the End User shall be aware that the codes won’t be sent to them until the release date. The End User also agrees that in case of cancelling pre-ordered Applications, the amount returned shall be automatically reduced by the value of the previously received bonuses to the Application.
In the event of delay that lasts more than 24 (twenty four) hours, the End User may cancel such order of the Application and be refunded with paid Distribution Price. All payments for the Applications are not refundable provided that the End User from the territory of European Union is entitled to withdraw from the purchase of the Application without any charge at its sole discretion until delivery of the Application has started or performance of services upon those Terms has commenced. By registering for the End User Account, the End User agrees and acknowledges that the said delivery of the Application or performance of services is commenced as the Application and/or services are made accessible to the End User by means of the email or the End User Account.
6. COMPLAINTS/INFORMATION: The End User is allowed to make complaints concerning the functionality of the Website or the End User Account or concerning purchases of the Applications on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The End User shall be notified about accepting or rejecting of such complaint within 14 days from the date on which such complaint was submitted. The End User who does not accept the Company’s consideration of complaint may take any legal actions necessary for such dispute resolution. In case of any questions or doubts, the End User is allowed to use the following email address: email@example.com.
The consumer is able to use an alternative dispute resolution of complaints and pursue claims. The platform intended to resolve such disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs is located at the following web address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr (ODR Platform). The mentioned ODR Platform allows to resolve disputes concerning claims resulting from contractual obligations in the scope of internet sale and provisions of service. For more details please visit: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
8. FORCE MAJEURE: The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to obey the provisions of this agreement due to delay or failure beyond the control of the Company, including, but not restricted to, the following instances: acts of God, such as fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods; war, hostilities, (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilisation, requisition, embargo; rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, civil war; contamination by radio-activity from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radio-active toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly; riot, commotion, strikes, go slows, lock outs or disorder; acts or threats of terrorism. The Company shall notify the End User of the nature of such Event of Force Majeure and shall thereafter keep the End User informed until such time as it is able to perform its obligations.The Company shall use its best efforts to resume performance as soon as the instances mentioned (without limitation) terminate.
9. PROHIBITED ACTIVITY: The End User agrees and acknowledges that the following actions are prohibited: (a) the use of the Website and/or End User Account for any purposes in violation of those Terms or binding law, and (b) any actions which result in violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The End User agrees and acknowledges that: (a) the Website and its design, layout and structure, (b) the Applications and other content available on the Website as regards rights obtained by the Company from any third parties, as well as (c) the Company’s trademarks, brands and copyrights, are the sole proprietary of the Company (“Intellectual Property”). The End User accepts that the Application purchase shall not effect any transfer of the Intellectual Property.
11. TERMINATION: Those Terms are binding and effective until terminated: (a) by the End User by the liquidation of the End User Account or (b) by the Company, as its discretion, in the event that the End User infringed or violated any provision of those Terms, provided that any such termination shall be without prejudice to any vested rights of the parties.
12. SEVERABILITY: The End User and the Company acknowledge all provisions of the Terms as binding and valid. If any provision of the Terms shall be recognized or become invalid or unenforceable, it shall be without any prejudice to validity of others provision of the Terms. In such case, the Company shall be obliged to immediate change or supplement of the Terms in a manner as closely as possible approximating intent of the Terms, expressed in the provision recognized as invalid or unenforceable.
13. INDEMNITY/DISCLAIMER: By using the Website, the End User agrees, to the extent permitted by law, to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from and against all claims, liabilities, suits, losses, damages and expenses, including costs and reasonable attorney’s fees (“Claims”), relating to or resulting from infringement of any provisions of those Terms caused by the End User. The Company shall have the right to exercise reasonable control over any litigation within the scope of this indemnity insofar as it concerns claims against them. The End User shall co-operate to the extent necessary in the defense of any Claim within the scope of this indemnity.The remedies contained herein are without prejudice to and in addition to any warranties, indemnities, remedies or other rights provided by law, statute and under any other provision of those Terms for the benefit of the Company. The Company does not guarantee completeness, accuracy and functionality of the Website in particular interruptions and/or errors may occur. The Company is entitled to temporarily suspend or remove the Website for indefinite period of time without any previous notice. To the extent permitted by law, the Company excludes its liability for any losses, damages, costs and expenses of the End User and/or any third-party resulting from any misuse of the Website and/or the End User Account, as well as resulting from use of websites or links available on the Website which directs the End User outside the Website.
14. GOVERNING LAW: Those Terms and any activities taken with use of the Website shall be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Republic of Malta. In any matters not governed herein, the provision of binding Maltese law shall apply. Any dispute which may arise or in relation to those Regulations and any activities taken with use of the Website shall be settled by the common court of law with jurisdiction over the seat of the Company.
15. FINAL PROVISIONS: Those Terms, in its current wording, are available under following web address: https://gamesrepublic.com/page/user-agreement. The Company reserves the right to amend those Terms at any time for any reason at the Company’s sole discretion provided that to any matters or disputes - occurred before such amendment - the Terms in previous wording shall apply.
The information below should be considered as a contract between the End User and the Company and will be used accordingly.
- Games Republic is a digital distribution service only. Products are made available in the form of activation codes or file transfer, no physical goods (discs/boxes) are shipped
- Sales and refunds:
- Before making a purchase, it is the End User’s responsibility and obligation to make sure that his/her computer meets the minimum system requirements specified on the Application’s page and the End User has the technical grounds for running a given Application.
- The Company does not take the responsibility for the Application operating on systems newer or different than specified in each Application’s system requirements.
- Applications which are purchased via the Company’s Website are not eligible for refund. All sales, purchases, and payments made through the Company are final and not refundable except as expressly provided below.
- If the End User resides in the European Union, they will have the right to withdraw from the purchase of the Application they have made through Games Republic, for any or no reason, for up to 14 calendar days from their purchase ("The Refund Period"), subject to the following limitations:
- The End User expressly acknowledges, consents and agrees that they will no longer have the right to withdraw from the purchase of the Application or obtain a refund once the purchased activation code has been delivered. Once the activation code has been delivered, the End User will no longer have the right to withdraw from the purchase of the Application or obtain a refund, and the sale, purchase, and payment will be final.
- The End User expressly acknowledges, consents and agrees that the purchased code shall not be refunded once (a) the code for the Application has been added to their End User account (b) the Application has been generated and made available to the End User through their account (c) when the Application has been gifted by the End User, whichever is earlier. As soon as the received activation code has been delivered, the End User has waived his/her right of withdrawal automatically.
- Any possible refunds regarding third-party websites are regulated by their Terms of Service.
- If the End User wishes to cancel the already paid pre-order Application, the Company will refund the amount diminished by the value of the previously received bonus.
If you have any problem with the game, contact our Support Team and describe it in detail (order number, date, payment method, etc.). We will contact you promptly.
Games Republic Limited
LEVEL 1, CASAL NAXARO, LABOUR AVENUE
NAXXAR NXR 9021
Games Republic is only a distributor of Applications (digital versions of video games) and the Company’s knowledge about any technical Application-related issues is limited. If the End User encounters any issues with the Application they have purchased, they are advised to contact the game developer or publisher to obtain the best possible support.
For help with issues related to the Website’s service (activation codes, user account etc.), the End User is recommended to consult the FAQ section of the Company’s website. If the End User does not find a solution to their problem, they should contact the Customer Support Team via the following e-mail: support[at]gamesrepublic.com.
Payment Partners and Issues
All current payment providers are listed on the Website.