- Developer: Irrational Games
- Publisher: 2K
- Release date: Mar 25, 2013
- Engine: Unreal Engine
- Platforms: PC Digital
- Genres: Action RPG,FPS Games
- Modes: Single player
BioShock Infinite Steam Key
No key shops, no shady deals. Only official distribution!
This is a digital product. It can be activated on Steam.
Indebted to the wrong people, and with his life on the line, hired gun Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.
- The City in the Sky – Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission – Set in 1912, former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Whip, Zip, and Kill – Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Tear Through Time – Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers – Throw explosive fireballs, shoot lightning, and release murders of crows as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- Custom Combat Experience – With deadly weapons in one hand, powerful Vigors in the other, and the ability to open Tears in time and space, fight your own way through the floating city of Columbia to rescue Elizabeth and reach freedom.
- 1999 Mode – Open your own Tear to 1999 to experience the design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit
Processor: Quad Core Processor
Hard Disk Space: 30 GB free
Video Card: DirectX11 Compatible, AMD Radeon HD 6950 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Video Card Memory: 1024 MB
Sound: DirectX Compatible
OS: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 32-bit
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
Hard Disk Space: 20 GB free
Video Card: DirectX10 Compatible ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 3000 Integrated Graphics
Video Card Memory: 512 MB
Sound: DirectX Compatible
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Only Official Distribution!
Buy Bioshock Infinite for Steam on Games Republic and start playing today! We have only the best prices on the market and our frequent sales will blow your mind! Check out our catalog of games for Steam, Uplay, Rockstar Social Club and other DRM platforms. Cheap games, awesome deals and only official distribution!
Legal notice: Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/ Steam account required for game activation and installation. © 2002-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, 2K Games, Irrational Games, BioShock, and BioShock Infinite, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations, or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone, or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
If you have any problem with the game, contact our Support Team and describe it in detail (order number, date, payment method, etc.). We will contact you promptly. (Read more...)