- Developer: Trine Studios
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Release date: Mar 22, 2011
- Platforms: PC Digital
- Genres: Action RPG
- Modes: Single player
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods - Enhanced Edition PC Digital
No key shops, no shady deals. Only official distribution!
This is a digital product. It can be activated on Steam.
After having banned the influence of the gods in Myrtana, the nameless hero and Xardas have left this world in order to prevail the balance of power. In their exile located somewhere between space and time, they watch the actions of the mortal beings. As they discover a growing of the differences between orcs and humans again, they start to accuse each other and finally even a fight between the companions breaks loose. The nameless hero leaves the secret realm and wakes up in Myrtana, where he tries to unite Myrtana once for good - in a new empire for both orcs and human.
Gothic 3 - Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition includes new quests, new monsters and many of the old friends who gamers around the world got to know before. This standalone add-on will answer all the questions which have risen in the past and will slowly introduce the fans to a new chapter...
- Huge lively environment which reacts to the player’s actions, creating a very intense and realistic atmosphere
- Improved graphics quality thanks to updated engine technology
- Many intense hours of gameplay
- Improved combat system with new moves
- Plenty of new weapons, armors, monsters and quests
Enhanced Edition Features:
- Completely revised gameplay & combat system
- Major graphic & sound improvements for even greater atmosphere
- Numerous upgrades, additions and little extras
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Single-Core (2.5 GHz)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB with Windows Vista/7)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB free disk space
- Video Card: ATI X1900 or nVidia 7900 with 256MB RAM
- DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
- Additional: Mouse, keyboard
Legal notice: © 2016 THQ Nordic GmbH; THQ Nordic GmbH is a wholly owned publishing subsidiary of THQ Nordic AB. The THQ Nordic logo and the THQ Nordic symbol are registered trademarks or trademarks of THQ Nordic AB. All rights reserved.
If you have any problem with the game, contact our Support Team and describe it in detail (order number, date, payment method, etc.). We will contact you promptly. (Read more...)