- Developer: THQ Nordic
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Release date: Sep 28, 2015
- Platforms: PC Digital
- Genres: Racing
- Modes: Single player,Multiplayer
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore PC Digital
No key shops, no shady deals. Only official distribution!
Rip, jump and scrub your way to victory with over 35 tracks in this vastly extended version!
Only the Encore edition features the brand new Rhythm Racing mode, extra outdoor Nationals tracks, and exclusive Waypoint races in open world maps.
The improved game engine brings remastered HD graphics & sound, smoother online gameplay, and updated riding physics for full control.
- More than twice as many tracks as the original MX vs. ATV Supercross
- Rhythm Racing mode: Drag race your friends on straight dirt tracks filled with obstacles and jumps
- 12 player online mode
- Free Ride mode for racing without boundaries
- All new gear and graphics kits
- Over 60 professional riders to race against
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies for maximum authenticity
- Remastered audio which includes for the first time 3D positional sounds and new environmental effects
- OS: Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible graphics card like Intel HD 3000, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 (1GB VRAM) or ATI Radeon HD 4600 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Recommended: Xbox 360 Controller | AMD Crossfire™ and NVIDIA SLI is not supported
Legal notice: © 2015 THQ Nordic GmbH, Austria. Developed by Rainbow Studios. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2015 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. FMOD Sound System, copyright © Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd., 1994-2015. Uses Scaleform GFx © 2014 Autodesk Inc. All Rights reserved. MX vs. ATV is a trademark of THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
If you have any problem with the game, contact our Support Team and describe it in detail (order number, date, payment method, etc.). We will contact you promptly. (Read more...)