- Developer: Pigmentum Game Studio
- Publisher: Fat Dog Games
- Release date: Oct 24, 2017
- Platforms: PC Digital
- Genres: Adventure,Indie Games
- Modes: Single player
- PEGI: Not rated
Indygo PC Digital
No key shops, no shady deals. Only official distribution!
This is a digital product. It can be activated on Steam.
Indygo is a narrative game with point ‘n’ click elements set in one room only – a painting workshop.
Indygo tells the story of a painter who suffers from depression. One of the symptoms is proceeding isolation. The main character hasn’t left his room for more than 3 months. The person who helps him live through this hard time is his girlfriend Anna. It became obvious for both of them, that this situation can’t last forever. The time has come to look for a solution. It’s up to the player to decide how the story will progress.
The main topic of the game is depression and isolation. Indygo attempts to illustrate what people affected by mood disorders may experience. The game counteracts the stigmatization of those people. During the game, you will see the world through the eyes of the main character. Many puzzles await to be solved and many letters await to be read. The painter’s journal gives us detailed information about his mental state and thoughts. Inquisitives will be able to find additional hints binding the story together.
Handmade graphic and music are important elements that add depth to story. The room changes accordingly to the mental state of a character. The game has multiple endings. How the story ends depends on the seemingly trivial decisions made by the player during the game.
- Deep, melancholy atmosphere thanks to high quality handmade art and originally composed soundtrack.
- Intriguing story evolving at every subtle, seemingly trivial decision.
- Engaging narrative with multiple endings depending on the decisions made by the player.
- Unique, ever-changing room which reacts to the mental state of the main character.
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: Dual-Core 2GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB with Shader Model 3
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard with DirectX
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link:
If you have any problem with the game, contact our Support Team and describe it in detail (order number, date, payment method, etc.). We will contact you promptly. (Read more...)