- Developer: The Creative Assembly
- Publisher: SEGA
- Platforms: PC Digital
- Genres: Turn-based strategy (TBS),Strategy
- Modes: Single player
Napoleon: Total War PC Digital
In Napoleon: Total War, aspiring generals have the chance to play as the legendary French general Napoleon Bonaparte or as one of his opposing factions.
Battling through his three biggest military campaigns, the game will take you through Italy and Egypt, narrating the early years of the fearsome commander, while the third campaign will tell the story of his fateful drive towards Moscow and, ultimately, his showdown with the Duke of Wellington at one of the most famous battles of all – The Battle of Waterloo.
In Napoleon: Total War you get to actually be Napoleon - to face the problems he faced, to win the battles he won, and to build the Empire he built
- Napoleon: Total War expands on the successful Total War series by taking all the features from previous games such as the full 3D land and naval battles, the detailed campaign map, and an in depth diplomacy system and taking them a step further.
- Total War in a multiplayer environment – either working to stop Napoleon’s advance, or competing against each other to better his achievements.
- Each of the three theatres of war from Napoleon’s career - Italy, Egypt and Europe - are available out of the box in 2 player turn-based online games.
- Another exciting multiplayer option has been added to Napoleon: Total War – Drop-in Battles. When starting a Single Player Campaign in Napoleon: Total War, players are presented with an option to allow Drop-in Battles. Drop-in battles bring a fresh challenge to the single player campaign mode by allowing the players opponents to be controlled in real-time by an online adversary.
Graphic: 256 MB
OS: Windows XP
OS: Windows 7
OS: Windows Vista
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal notice: © SEGA. The Creative Assembly, Total War, Napoleon: Total War and the Total War logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved.