- Developer: Bloober Team
- Publisher: Aspyr Media
- Release date: Aug 15, 2017
- Engine: Unreal Engine
- Platforms: PC Digital
- Genres: Adventure,Indie Games,Horror
- Modes: Single player
Observer PC Digital
No key shops, no shady deals. Only official distribution!
This is a digital product. It can be activated on Steam.
The world is in ruin. A digital plague has killed thousands of augmented people and a terrible war wiped out all global superpowers. Companies like Chiron rose from the ashes and became the leading authority. They manufacture basically everything.
Set in the year 2084, Observer tells the story of Daniel Lazarski (portrayed brilliantly by Rutger Hauer). Lazarski is a neuro-detective who works the despair-ridden streets of Krakow under the rule of Chiron, the leading corporation of the Fifth Polish Republic. The protagonist has a unique ability: he can violently jack into the minds and memories of people (alive or dead) to track clues and solve crimes. Because of that, he is called the Observer.
Observer is a cyberpunk horror game that explores the world of hackable nightmares. Play as Daniel Lazarski and unravel the mysteries hidden in the minds of others. Will you be able to do that? And what would you do if your fears were hacked?
• Observe and Report - You are Dan Lazarski, an elite neural detective known as an Observer, and part of a corporate-funded police unit whose purpose is to hack and invade suspects’ minds. In this future, anything you think, feel, or remember can be used against you in a court of law.
• A Dark Dystopia - The year is 2084. If you somehow survived the Nanophage, odds are you were killed in the War. Those who live have turned to drugs, VR, neural implants— anything to distract themselves from this new reality. But they can’t hide from you.
• Interactive Insanity - As you hack into the unstable minds of criminals and victims to look for clues, you will relive their darkest fears, forcing you to question your own reality -- and your sanity.
• A New Horror from the Creators of Layers of Fear - The largest and most frightening world yet from Bloober Team! Lose yourself -- and your sanity -- in the dark dystopia that is 2084. >observer_ is a horror experience meant for mature audiences. What you see will disturb you.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (3.4 GHz) / AMD A8-6700 (3.1 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 660 / AMD R9 270
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
Best price guaranteed! You can buy Observer for PC in one of the following shops:
Legal notice: © 2017 Published and distributed by Aspyr Media, Inc. “Aspyr” and the Aspyr “star” logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Bloober Team Inc. All rights reserved. ">observer_" and Bloober Team are all trademarks and/ or registered trademarks of Bloober Team Inc. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, ">observer_" is copyrighted by Bloober Team Inc. No part of the game may be used for any purpose other than indicated in the End User License Agreement. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for any purpose other than indicated in the End User License Agreement, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
If you have any problem with the game, contact our Support Team and describe it in detail (order number, date, payment method, etc.). We will contact you promptly. (Read more...)