- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Release date: Feb 16, 2016
- Engine: Unreal Engine
- Platforms: PC Digital
- Genres: Fighting
- Modes: Single player,Multiplayer
Street Fighter V PC Digital
This is a digital product. It can be activated on Steam.
The legendary fighting franchise returns with STREET FIGHTER® V! Stunning visuals depict the next generation of World Warriors in unprecedented detail, while exciting and accessible battle mechanics deliver endless fighting fun that both beginners and veterans can enjoy. Challenge your friends online, or compete for fame and glory on the Capcom Pro Tour. The path to greatness begins here: RISE UP!
Street Fighter V Adds Urien, Daily Targets, Versus CPU Mode, and More!
Capcom has released another hard-hitting update today for Street Fighter V. The update includes Urien, the sixth post-launch character to be added to the roster this year, as well as a ton of other exciting content including new game modes and features like Daily Targets, Versus CPU mode, and new environmental stage KO areas. These additions are available to all players as free content, and Urien can be purchased using in-game earned Fight Money or real currency.
First introduced in Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact, Urien returns to Street Fighter V donning a pinstriped suit and a sinister smile. His unwavering confidence and tyrannical tendencies are tailor-made for menacing players who want their opponents to be outshined by Urien’s “Dominating Light.” In addition to his high-damage combos, he uses his slow-moving projectiles to pressure opponents and control the pace of the match. Urien can be purchased now for 100,000 Fight Money or $5.99 / €5.99 / £4.99 real currency.
New Daily Targets are available starting today to help players earn extra Fight Money and purchase additional content on a regular basis. Each Daily Target has a time limit, so players will need to log-in to cash in on these. Rewards range between 100 and 5000 Fight Money.
Versus CPU mode
Versus CPU mode is added as another option to standard Versus mode. Now, players can sharpen their skills before challenging others online by slugging it out offline against the computer, with varying difficulty options.
New Environmental Stage KO’s
New environmental stage KO’s have been added for all stages that were available at launch, so players can look forward to finding new ways to expand the playing field and humiliate their opponents.
- New and Returning Characters: Classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Charlie Nash and M. Bison return! Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from.
New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics, which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, which allow players to turn the tide of battle.
- V-Skill: Unique skills for each character that can be done at any time.
- V-Reversal: Unique counterattacks that use one stock of the V-Gauge.
- Critical Arts: Ultimate attacks that use the entire EX Gauge.
- PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified into a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born.
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time.
- Rise Up: Ranking leaderboards track players careers and are integrated with the Capcom Pro Tour, the premier league destination for competitive fighting games.
Additional features included in the September update:
- Fighter Profiles are updated and stat tracking will now go live, so players can further dissect their gameplay to find and eliminate bad habits or simply show off their skills to friends.
- Colors 3-10 on default, and battle costumes for all confirmed DLC characters will now be included for all Season Pass holders.
- Existing and future premium costumes will now include colors 3-10 when purchased. This will be retroactive for those that have already purchased the premium costumes.
- Color bundles are available for purchase with Fight Money or via the Steam and PlayStation stores. Content and pricing is listed below: Original Character Default Color Pack (3-10) - 85k FM/$4.99/ €4.99 / £3.99
Original Character Story Color Pack (3-10) – 85k FM/$4.99 / €4.99 / £3.99
DLC Character Default Color Pack (3-10) – 40k FM/$1.99 / €1.99 / £1.69
DLC Character Story Color Pack (3-10) – 40k FM/$1.99/ €1.99 / £1.69
- Miscellaneous gameplay enhancements and bug fixes.
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 670
NVIDIA® GeForce® 570
Internet connection required
Windows 7 64 bits
Intel Core i3-4160 3.60GHz
|Memory||Memory : 6 GB|
DirectX Compatible soundcard
Internet connection required
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960
Windows 7 64 bits
Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz
DirectX compatible soundcard
|Memory||Memory : 8 GB|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal notice: ©CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.