- Developer: Team 17
- Publisher: Team 17
- Release date: May 31, 1999
- Platforms: PC Digital
- Genres: Strategy,Artillery
- Modes: Single player,Multiplayer
Worms Armageddon PC Digital
No key shops, no shady deals. Only official distribution!
This is a digital product. It can be activated on Steam.
Those intrepid invertebrates return with a vengeance in the much-loved Worms™ Armageddon. It’s a whole new can of worms! It’s hilarious fun that you can enjoy on your own or with all your friends.
- Use over 55 weird and wonderful weapons and tools including Earthquake, Freeze and French Sheep Strike.
- Play single-player Deathmatch plus an exciting 40+ mission campaign.
- Learn tactics using five special training modes including Sheep Racing, Crazy Crates and Advanced Weapon Training.
- Over 30 custom and comedy sound banks (including stiff upper lip, Cyberworms).
- New for multi-player mode: Handicapping (add or deduct energy for a team), Allied Teams (team up with others to target another player), ‘Worms Disease’, Home Runs and many, many more.
OS: Windows XP or above
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD 64x2 or above
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600GT (256MB), AMD/ATI Radeon HD3650 (256MB), Intel HD3000 or above
Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space
Sound: DirectX 9 compliant sound card or above
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Worms is one of the most iconic franchises in PC gaming, and Worms Armageddon is probably the best installment in the series. It’s a successful combination of turn-based strategy and artillery game.
Worms Armageddon is a video game developed by Team17. Originally created as an expansion pack for Worms 2 (Wormageddon), the project soon grew larger in scale and was eventually developed to be its own game. Released in 1999, it is widely accepted by fans as the most successful game in the Worms franchise.
The spineless and inconspicuous critters that star in Worms Armageddon epitomize the game itself. Players will quickly notice that the worms in this game are not as meek as they appear and instead are funny, ill-tempered, and surprisingly clever. At about the same time, they’ll find that while this game may look cute, it is in fact as sophisticated and as enjoyable as the best strategy games out there. It's also highly polished, customizable, intuitive and fit for gamers of all ages. A game perfectly suited for quick spells and marathon sessions alike.
On Games Republic, you can buy Worms Armageddon for the best price on the market! The purchased CD Key will reach your email account faster than you can charge up your bazooka. Only official distribution - no hidden costs!
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
If you have any problem with the game, contact our Support Team and describe it in detail (order number, date, payment method, etc.). We will contact you promptly. (Read more...)