- Developer: Bulwark Studios
- Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital
- Release date: Nov 15, 2018
- Platforms: PC Digital
- Genres: Turn-based strategy,Strategy
- Modes: Single player,Multiplayer
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus Omnissiah Edition Steam Key
No key shops, no shady deals. Only official distribution!
This is a digital product. It can be activated on Steam.
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus ‘Omnissiah Edition’ includes the full game plus:
- he atmospheric soundtrack featuring the highly acclaimed music of Mechanicus
- The stunning digital artbook containing an array of new and previously unseen concept illustrations and art from the development of the game
- Enhance your close-quarters arsenal with the hard-hitting power of the Arc Scourge.
- NEW: ‘Deus Ex Machanicus’ by Andy Chambers - A Warhammer 40,000 short story – “On the dead world of Naogeddon, mysterious tombs, missing explorators and deadly defenders cause trouble for the Adeptus Mechanicus. But the biggest danger might come from within…”
May the Omnissiah protect!
Flesh is weak! Upgrade your Tech-Priests with weapons, support items, Servo-Skulls and other mechanical augments as you assemble your cohort. Customize your team’s disciplines, choosing from multiple character classes to create a squad for every playstyle.
Unique Tactical Combat
Engage in immersively strategic combat that will test your mettle under the extreme pressure of the xenos ambush. Access your most powerful weapons and abilities by using Cognition Points and advance on your enemy without pause. Fear not, the Omnissiah favours the brave.
The Library of Immersion
A compelling story written by Black Library author, Ben Counter, specifically crafted to fit the unique personality of the Adeptus Mechanicus faction, with each character having their own personalities and agendas. Feel the tension and admire the devotion with unique visual effects and breathtaking audio.
Make tough decisions that will forge the future from your Ark Mechanicus, The Caestus Metalican, and send you towards alternate endings for a truly unique playthrough. Be warned, however, the more you explore each tomb, the greater the rewards but also greater the threat.
Canticles of the Omnissiah
Collect in-game achievements and be rewarded with strong abilities that can be used once per mission to aid you in the heat of battle.
and so much more
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1), Windows 10, Both 64-bit and 32-bit
Processor: 3GHz Quad Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 2GB ATI Radeon HD 7970, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or better
Disk Space: Est. 8 GB
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal notice: Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2018. Mechanicus, the Mechanicus logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
If you have any problem with the game, contact our Support Team and describe it in detail (order number, date, payment method, etc.). We will contact you promptly. (Read more...)